Thursday 28 August 2008

Last night as a beginner


Well today was lots of weaving practise

Ben was totaly excited and bouncing and barking everywhere.

We only have 5 weaves in the house so I am chuffed he can do the 12, not 100% yet, 1, 2, miss a few, but he knows where to go in and that he has to wiggle

Darwin has got quite a turn of speed on the weaves - well done him

and of course looby is like a rocket, and ruddy was doing really well too.. Its good that all that dogs are really getting it


Then some jumping and turns - no prob - Ben was a star and didnt put a paw wrong

4 comments:

  1. love the pics of the dogs...sounds like they are clever wee things. I miss my mum and dads dogs...they have 7!
    L X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnayou
    Wow 7!!! Ben is my 1st but he is so much fun I cant imagine being without dogs now

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails