Wednesday 27 August 2008

Teddies

Thought I would have a wee go at teddies




I am not nonmaly a pink person but this wool was so bright I thought it would be interesting to see.


Never tried bears before but I am fairly happy how this one turned out
this little girl is up for sale right now in the shop
I have called her Suzi the wellcome home bear as I think she just looks so happy to see you



the others are comming soon




I had planned on more gothy scare bares but the wool had other ideas and wanted to be megga happy!

7 comments:

  1. So adorable I don't know how you make these they amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou
    I am planning to put a 'how to needlefelt' bit up soon - thankyou for reminding me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those bears!!! Your name makes me laugh :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and my little one loved them when she saw them on the computer. Looking forward to seeing the Goth bears too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o)
    Will be starting them as soon as I can stop getting ideas for other things
    Have to wait for my boyfriends camera but I have a couple your wee one might like I can put up in the next couple of days
    (one v haloweeny)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails