Saturday 14 March 2009

Calvin and Hobbes (sort of) and other fuzzies


I have been v neglectful of blogging about my needle felting sculptures so I though it was about time I put some up

and hopefully I will have a little feature of please customers and their sculptures.

1st off I though I would use up some of my bright coloured wool and try for something totaly cartoonie, some of my faves
Calvin and Hobbes, its my 1st propper cartoon people and although not perfect I am pretty happy with how they turned out. (more about the little doggie later I hope)





and this little collie for a friend of my mums (he did look a little like a spanial in real life) I got the cutest little noses to use with them and I think it just finnished him off a treat.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your dogs and the training you're doing with them.

    Your felted dog sculpture is incredible. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little sculptures are soooo cool. Loving the little collie dog especially.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails