Tuesday 3 March 2009

Well done Ben!


Sunday was out club agility compatition. Been at Bedlam the night before so I was a tad sleepy.

Left Mia at home with B so I could concentrait on Ben.


I decided to run him on the practise ring first to see how he was running and he was paw perfect


So there were 4 runs


and ...... My fantastic boy got 4 clear rounds - well done!!! and he was working better at a distance from me, no circling back to check out what I was up to. Speed better than before as well - not as fast as the collies but for his size v good. Beating a couple of our classmates who are much bigger and older than him.

1 comment:

  1. what a clever dog...well done Ben! Sorry I haven't said hi for a while. Hope you are well? I didn't realise you were a party animal!! hee hee
    I'll be feeling a bit rough this weekend as I have a hen night in Aberdeen. Whish me luck :O)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails