Thursday 30 April 2009

Agility jumping dog and some flowers




I know, no posts about felting for months then two come along at once




I made a custom jumping agility dog just after christmas and I was so surprised and happy at how it turned out that I decided to try another.



I was so worried about how the first one was going to work out and how the dog would look like it was jumping and everything, it took me totaly ages to get it done.



Now, like climbing Everest, this one seemed to be done much easier.






I also decided to use up my scraps of Nuno felt from making the bags and try and make some little felt flowers.



I needled them together with a bit of orange fleece, I think they look quite cheerfull


No idea what I am going to do with them yet - any ideas please let me know

4 comments:

  1. That dog is wonderful! My daughter came running across the room to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for your nice comments
    Really cheered up a wet morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelove the dog! Love the expression on its face, so happy and anxious! well done!

    The flowers are so cheerful! fantastic use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, I have been trying to practise open mouths - lots of my earlier attempts looked like donkeys :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails