Wednesday 29 July 2009

Featured shop - theallnaturalface




Here is an Etsy shop I would like to share with you all



Theallnaturalface a totaly lovely shop that sells vegan mineral makeup and a great range of brushes.
Well I say sells but they are so generous they are practically giving it away with tonnes of free samples to try if you buy anything. They know you will totaly fall in love with their stuff.
Heres me trying out my current faves (see the samples are more than plenty for a night out)
'purple ice storm' and 'The Tempest' - even the names are fab!!
There are lots of other colours- many more natural than those I favour - and mum even discovered that if you wouldnt use a colour on your face you can even use them for cardmaking - how cool is that!??!




I am also wearing their fab vegan mascara - which is sooo non clumpy it is amazing, their foundation (such a great range) and lots of other things that I had no idea what they were for but played round and loved the result which lasted perfectly all night - and I am afraid to admit I was v bad and didnt wash it off that night - it was still looking pretty good the morning after (which is more than I can say for me)
Great shop - not often I recommend another shop but totaly go and give this one a look.

7 comments:

  1. That looks great, the crease color is awesome. I will have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use makeup from there too! The eyeshadows/eyeliners are gorgeous and she always sends lots of samples too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I can't believe there is someone out there who loves The All Natural Face as much as I do! I'm a huge fan!
    I mix 2 of her foundation colors together, and that comes up with the perfect color for my rosy beige colored face! And she is so generous too! She usually sends about twice as much as I order, with lots of samples.

    She's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use & love her stuff too! Never thought I'd feel this way about cosmetics again as my skin & eyes are quite sensitive & react to just about everything! Now I'm so happy to be playing with colours again! Fell asleep in it too - and no breakouts the next morning, nor stinging in the eyes - GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that is so cool there are so many fans on here!!
    It is such a great shop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails