Friday 25 September 2009

Oh no! There has been a terrible accident!


My fault totaly.

Weather was nice but windy the other day so I opened the back door to let the dogs have a zoomie with the fallen leaves.

My 'rehoming box' (where my sculptures live till they find a new home) was open as I was doing a photoshoot and a gust of wind sent some of the smaller critters flying.
I thought I had picked them all up but later in the day Mia wondered past with a little bit of gray hanging out her mouth.

She killed Dyllan! Cant blame her he was fully felted from shetland wool and my mum, as a spinner and knitter informs me that that is a strong smelling fleece.

Poor Dyllan - I remembered to take his listing down.






On a happier note I put up a couple of new listings, a red fox and a JRT







I have to admit with the Jack Russell I actually had in mind to make a newfoundland dog, I didnt have a photo just an idea in my head but the wool decided that JRT was what it wanted to be!

6 comments:

  1. Poor Dyllan! Can he be reconstituted?

    and the wee jack is a right cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's happened a couple of times in our house - once with a temari ball and another occasion where several origami boxes were turned into papier mache lololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afraid I think he is too far gone to be rescued

    I can imagine how tempting origami would be - my two are great confetti makers - love love love to rip paper into little bits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam that's so funny!!
    Dyllan obviously has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love to see the photos of how you put your items together. You don't do kitties, do you?

    http://californiablue.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have done kitties - just not had many people asking for them yet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails