Friday 12 February 2010

A splatted Kitty!!




With the rest of the grey and white Nuno felt I decided to splat a cat.





This little cutie has blue eyes and black stripes







I was working on some slightly different photographs here as some people suggested that the flat out bookmark look made my bunny look a little like roadkill!!





So I have tried shooting her in the pages of a book.




I have also been working on a couple of other splats but I have to keep them a seceret for a little while!










4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    There hasn't been one of your Splat! bookmarks that I haven't loved - even the bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just have to say I love your work. Such creative ideas, beautifully executed! You have quite a talent. Please keep sharing photos of your creations here; I'm really enjoying them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful creation. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'even the bunny'?? :D not a bunny lover??

    Thanks guys, I had been a little shy of posting my work but I will try and post a little more now. Thankyou for your support

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails