Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Glug



When we were children my dad made up this little story for my sister and myself

The main characters in the story were two tribes of people, the Uggs and the Glugs











After my dad dying of Bowel Cancer a few years back and us remaining Duthie girls creating BACCAS - the bowel cancer charity

We had the idea of hopefully publishing Dads story for the charity







My sister Dawn is an artist and created the image of the Glug for us, and I attempted to make him 3D as a christening present for my little neice Taylor










Its my first real figure and it was really interesting making the nose and the mouth. I loved making those giant feet :D








1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful creation - and a brilliant way for you girls to honour your dad xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails