Saturday 21 May 2011

Lynx


Another crazy challenge for me

A lynx












I have always loved these small big cats with their tufty ears














I decided no to leave loose fibers but to felt them solid more like a 3d cartoon










Not sure if it comes across in the photographs but as I was making him I kinda thought he looked like a cross between the pet from the cartoon thundercats and a kind of Manga sidekick










Why oh why do I keep going for the spotty ones? All those tiny spots have to be felted in individually - but I think it was worth it


















2 comments:

  1. Well worth it! Yes, I could see him as a sidekick :) Excellent job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I guess I am going to have to figure out how to make people for him

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails