Wednesday 23 November 2011

Some feedback


I have been working on dolls house sized dogs for a wee while now. Mainly to challenge myself, the more detail you can put in a small piece the better the bigger dogs will be.
I just thought I would share this lovely feedback I got from a lovely lady who has 3 of my dolls house pets

Perfect for everyone who, as myself, are really frustrated not being able to find decent pets for their dollhouse. After you try these you'll never go back to poor resin and ceramic copies. These ones are fluffy, tender, posable, realistic: will bring life to any dollhouse
it's awesome how these animals are tiny and realistic at the same time
It is so nice when people take the time to give you lovely feedback like that.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely - and as the owner of two splat bookmarks - how well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails