Monday 21 November 2011

Spirit hound




I have always been interested in the history of Boudica

What is not to love, a woman who led the revolt against Rome in Britan and burned to the ground their capitol city and at least two other cities

Pretty amazing lady



I have been reading the Manda Scot series of books on Boudica and it inspired me to make my own spirit hound

Read the books and you will understand :) and join me in platting kill feathers into your hair, grabbing your horse and calling your hound to battle

2 comments:

  1. He's lovely, Pam.
    My favourite statue of all in London is Boadicea's chariot under the shadow of Big Ben. "regions Caesar never knew, thy posterity will sway" What a fitting epitaph. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is a great statue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails