Saturday 21 February 2015

Happy Chinese New Year - Year of the sheep / goat

A little late with this post

But I have been having fun with sheep :)

I wont lie I tried to do the teeny knitting myself but found some really cute woolly jumpers on Ebay, so so sweet
My first sheep 'I only fell asleep for a moment and someone knitted me!!' I think many people who live with knitters worry about this - once they have started eyeing up the dog/cat wondering about spinning their fur its only a matter of time before they start looking at anything hairy

Did you know a load of knitters partners are bald?? (Did you know that fact was made up on the spot?) 



And this little guy - tongue out working hard to learn her craft 



And of course I had to do a goat too

All 3 are looking for new homes in my Etsy Shop Please click on the photographs or the link if you are interested. And feel free to contact me if you would like any help or advice on needle felting 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails