Friday 28 April 2017

Etsy Tips. ErsyRank shows us the rise and fall of rankings

Just wanted to share with you my thoughts on this fantastic article from EtsyRank

The geek in me totally loves how they have used all the great statistics they have to look at how the position of an item in a search category is not fixed, it rises and falls because SEO is more than just the tags and titles we work on.
As Etsy has always told us recency, sales, views and hearts do all to differing extents effect our SEO

This shows very clearly how a sale or a renewal can boost an item all the way to the first page of a search and it depends on other factors as to how quickly those items fall away down the ranking.

As I thought this was such a good article I made a quick announcement video of my reactions to this post


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails